For each house (Applegate, Cowper, Walters and Watson) there are two Year 6 house captains elected each year by the Key Stage 2 members of their house.
The responsibilities of a house captain are listed below:
- Represent the winning house each week at celebration assembly.
- Encourage and motivate their house to earn house points
- Support the school at sporting events and write reports on matches and competitions
- Lead their house on Sports day, Swimming gala and other various inter-house events throughout the year
- Role models for all children in the school.
This year our House Captains are: